Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Remember Me..??



Excited by thoughts,
and chanting word's of love,
I walk towards thou,
wandering thou shall run,
as thou shall spot me come,
inhaling some air of peace,
on my shoulder's thou shall smile..

"Remember me, my beautiful angel?"
as these word's I announce,
thou's face now so strange,
this moment I fail to realize,
when thou nod in negative,
might be today thou dream's different,
in love and thought's of another man,
away from me and my heart..

Unlike my belief and faith,
thou, you have changed,
thou, now a satire on my thought's,
thou spit on my dream's,
and thou make me realize,
love and life ain't too easy..

2 comments:

  1. Why chose to write partly in old English? I don't think that is creating any value to the poem, rather taking credits away from it - however, just my perception though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's for sharing your perception. I thought not to post cause I felt somehow it is going in the opposite sense. Next rime, I'll try to be better.

      Delete