Sunday, October 27, 2013

Die Another Day..



Would you stop for a while,
sit back and listen my pain?
Would you lend your hand,
pull me to stand stiff,
and ask me my grief?
Would you care to ask,
what's the last that now I need,
before you leave?
Would you care to give,
everything you shall promise?
Would you stop behind,
and stay with me?
As you leave away,
there's my wish I would say,
would you please die another day..

Woke up this morning to a phone call from home; thing's weren't good. He was no more. He's dead; he left for the Garden of Eden and in search of the solitude. Thousand's of miles away where now he's being burnt to ashes, I sit here isolated and nothing to do. Helpless and I feel stabbed right in my chest. All I could do, sit back and write a few lines to his soul. Rest in peace, you shall remain deep within forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment