Friday, June 06, 2014





I am Sandip Kumar Talukdar, a Mechanical Engineer and Business Administration graduate. Currently I am working in one of the Public Sector Bank's.

I am born and brought up in Guwahati, Assam - the land of blue hills and red river. My childhood was marked with drifting around in the picturesque beauty. I developed the zeal to jolt down everything that I felt ever since I joined engineering. I have been writing ever since then. I feel a person must be shameless and fearless while he is inscribing whatever he has felt or experienced.

Haven't you ever felt special about anything?? ... like a special day or a special person or special journey.. Well if you have the very little guts to jolt down that special effect then you are a Writer. Its never a big deal to be a Writer. Being a Writer is having that little guts to write your heart down.

My journey to be a writer started from that undesired and unexpected phase of my life where I had to live under the sky of loneliness. I believe behind the words of any great writer there lies a lover with a melancholy heart or a determined revolutionary.

Apart from writing, I enjoy travelling.



No comments:

Post a Comment