Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Jai Ho Vow


Jai ho is not only a movie of painful pedestrian romantic tracks or box office attempt of hackneying fare about a wronged man who goes berserk in his mission to rid his own life and that of his fellow countrymen of a very powerful tormentor. The movie adheres the spirit of aam aadmi and drafts a warm agitated breeze that 'One man can make a difference'. Jai Ho calls change in Indian mentality. In my opinion, Jai Ho is all about 'Philanthropy beyond Eternity'.

I have always been a die hard Salman Khan fan ever since childhood and have almost watched each one of his movies more than once. What he wanted to say in Jai Ho was no exception from his philanthropic motto. 
आपको अगर लगता हैं की हम लोगों ने आप पर कोई एहसान किया तो आप थैंक यू मत कहिये, आप और तीन लोगो की मदद कीजिए और उनसे केहना कि वो भी और तीन लोगों कि मदद करें। 
If you believe that we have helped you than please don't thank me, instead help three people in return of that and ask them to help another three.
What wrong has Salman Khan said? I think so I am too swayed away by the movie but then its no wrong. I have always helped everyone whom I could. I believe we all must pursue to what was said in the movie. Instead of waiting for someone to step ahead and change, let us be the one to change. The only thing I an confused about is why help only three? We should help everyone we can.

If only we lend a helping hand to the ones that need it the most, we shall one day breathe in an earth that shall not complain about sickness, starvation and drought. If we stop running after wealth and walk a few steps on the path of philanthropy, nothing shall be wrong and instead we shall find numerous smiling faces. If we are being able to curtail our expenses on the momentary luxuries and aristocracies and contribute that sum to the needy society we shall be able to abolish words like starvation and misery.

I don't expect any recognition for any of my charitable act that I did till date or what I wish to do. I just expect not to be alone. I shall always walk on the path that I did till now and its a vow. I am not yet associated with any NGO or volunteering organization but I shall forever walk for philanthropy.

3 comments:

  1. Good lesson from the movie. Critics will be busy discussing about 100 crore club , acting, Daisy Shah, Tabu the good points of the movie will be forgotten. Thanks for reminding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear, are you really visiting this web page on
    a regular basis, if so then you will absolutely take nice knowledge.


    Also vsit my weblog; divorce advice for Women forum

    ReplyDelete