Monday, September 30, 2013

Silver Metro..



Location - 3rd Floor, Total Mall, Madiwala (Near Madiwala Police Station)

Ambiance - Good (4/5)

Service - Good (4/5)

Food - Average (3/5)

Price - Rs 375+taxes

Well the first look of the place would itself attract you towards it. The ambiance being totally different from any other buffet of the city. Seating arrangement's are available both on a dining hall and the metro deck. The welcome of the staff is quite warm.

I obviously chose my seat on the metro deck, which then reminded me of the Delhi Metro, which I travelled years back.

The Starter's Bhel Puri, Papri Chat, Veg Dim sum and  Chicken Dim sum. The starter's aren't going to disappoint you. There was a veg Soup and a Mutton Soup also.

The main course had Chicken Kabab, Egg Fried Rice, Gosh Biryani, Chicken Curry, Egg Curry, Paneer, Veg Fried Rice, Lady's finger masala, Chowmein and Papad. 

The dessert was awesome. Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry Ice Cream; Gajar Ka Halwa, Cake, Gulab Jamun. Sweet's and Ice Cream are always a blessing for me. 

One different thing about the entire place was that the soft drink's there was also on the list of buffet. While it was my turn it did end soon; I guess that's not a part of their regular job.

Money Value cannot be expected; although one could pay visit to enjoy the ambiance.



 All the pictures were taken by Sidhartha Borkakati, my roommate.

2 comments:

  1. Been there and I must say very good place,good food and at an affordable price

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Price is affordable but the food is not as good as other buffet. Still we shouldn't expect high at such a mere price.

      Delete