Friday, September 20, 2013

Placement Day..


Last Tuesday was our placement day. Me and Mayank along with a few friend's didn't satisfy the requirement criteria for the company. The entire day I saw most of my friend's in formals and they appeared so matured. They looked completely changed within a day. Everyone of them had a face of hope. They watched us as we stared towards them. While they marched ahead to the placement center with a ray of hope; me & Mayank stood motionless with our sad little face. While everyone walked for a job, different ideas started walking in our head. Several business ideas suddenly started popping in our heads. I knew that someday I had to see this day in near future but Mayank never had this day in his worst nightmare. Even Roshan was not there to be with us; which further added to our disappointment. We attended an hour of lecture; and our Lecturer's words seemed to sympathize us; which added more to our bucket of disappointment. Mayank and me decided to bunk the rest of the day. The next question was What to do for the rest of the day?? Several ideas like Chicken Party, Bowling for Soup came to our mind. We declined and decided to go for Grand Masti. After a relinquishing breakfast we headed for the theater. The movie somehow made us happy for an hour or two. We separated and reached our rooms. Mayank looked depressed as he left on his Enfield. After I reached home, I had numerous questions for myself. I was confused whether someday I will have a job or not. Just then someone from inside spoke to me that after graduation life shall be a mountain for me. I will have to climb a great altitude to stand tall. I realized fear deep within. Just then I remembered I love Mountains..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment