Tuesday, April 07, 2015

A Soldier's words..



Front there, behind the iron fences,
ferociously with anger, to butcher us they were ready,
I smell a pinch of fear,
a drop of adrenaline rush within,
I stare at my friends, my fellow comrades,
the courage in their eyes made me assure,
we might bleed, not lose for sure..

Our General's spell of order,
was alike the Holy Book's say,
as he open his throats,
we fixed blades on our guns,
hallucinating in my heart
was my mother's beautiful face,
if I don't reach home,
there shall be tears from her eyes..

As they march towards us,
bullets drilled into my comrades' hearts,
one after other my friends fall,
within a while many men we lost,
a pain on my stomach pulling me down,
no time to see its time for duty,
might be a bullet that just passed me,
I know I won't die before victory..

I see my General, not a pinch of fear in his eyes,
once again he yelled aloud our war cry,
he asked us to be strong,
to fight until the last bullet,
to keep killing until we die,
he asked us to be strong,
said the God's fight on our side,
the bullets on his chest, blooded his shirt red..

I run to take my stand,
snatch the Tricolour from an enemy's hand,
hoist it high in altitude,
swear to held it high with pride,
the enemy numbers were going down,
our numbers less, yet the zeal much higher than them,
for the courage rested in our hearts
we win the battle after many wars.. 

The soils of the ground,
painted red with the blood of brave hearts,
few ours and few others,
the womb of our mothers,
cried their heart out
at the death of her sons,
all she did was wept after victory..

No comments:

Post a Comment