Saturday, March 14, 2015

Message in a bottle



To all those who shall live with the seas,
Preserve my message until the end ends,
The sky has turned barbarous,
It yells, it shall outburst and then shed tears,
I fear this might be the edge,
Edge henceforth which shall have no sunshine.
For this sea might turn lethal,
It might has grab all into its appetite,
Breaking sandcastles and devouring the dreary deserts,
I fear it might even digest away the mighty flare,
Grabbing in itself might stories and legends.
Maybe humanity, it ought to turn freakish, as always,
It might blame the sea for its mistakes.
Amidst all, stories of legends and truths of today,
Might turn into the lost pages of history.
Thus I scribe all this, seal it in a glass bottle,
Oh mighty sea, upon you I throw the message,
Carry them on to the generations yet to arrive.
Ask them to be a little generous,
Change is inevitable, yet they can save the Earth..

No comments:

Post a Comment