Thursday, December 18, 2014

Please don't pull the trigger

We head to school,
To a place of love and brotherhood,
Thank you mother,
For the tiffin you made and the bag you packed,
We shall return very soon,
Don’t worry, its just another day like everyday..

Why are my friends bleeding?
Why is this apocalypse?
This winter was supposed to be peaceful,
Next January my dad promised me a new bicycle,
Why is lord that everyone around me cry's of pain?
Why is it that stains of blood pour along with rain?
O Sir, do not profess hatred,
Please hold your gun, don’t pull the trigger,
Don’t make this peace a dreary December..
I promised my mom that I would be back home,
Help me, don’t make my mother cry,
For the sake of your Lord, and the children who call you dad,
Please don’t pull the trigger, I promised my mom that I would be back..
I shall give you the chocolate that my mom packed for lunch
Please don’t pull the trigger, I love my mom very much..
I beg you, and bestow my head ahead of you,
Let me and my friends go, we are innocent,
Please don’t pull the trigger, my mother shall pray for your better future..

As you pull this shot and this bullet pass my head,
My last words to my lord,
May God give you wisdom and may you someday realize,
What you have done is wrong,
May you be taught benevolence and humanity,
May my Lord teach you a lesson.
Somebody please console my mom,
Rub her tears and hug her tight,

I know she’ll cry when she’ll miss me every night..

#Peshwar Attack

No comments:

Post a Comment