Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Road to Home



There’s this road, and it still goes,
No it’s not shortcut to home,
Every milestone that pass, and I see,
It’s less of a road but a sea,
Endless it seems the journey is gonna be,
And the journey goes, Endless is this road,
Obviously better than the cave that has no doors,
There’s this desire to be home soon,
But no shortcut that I’ve known.

A road takes you to the destination,
That’s a hoax or a paradox,
Cause this road doesn’t seem to end so soon.
Every milestone that we left behind,
Brings a step closer, as goes the belief.
But I have left a few thousands of them,
Yet I haven’t realized my destination.
Similar now its seems all directions,
I travelled too far all way,
Is my home so far away?

There’s this road, and it still goes,
No it’s not shortcut to home..

N.B :- The poem first submitted under my pen for the fourth issue of Guwahatian - An E Magazine from Guwahati.

1 comment:

  1. Great article, totally what I wanted to find.

    My site - taruhan bola

    ReplyDelete