Monday, March 17, 2014

A Sick Man's Words..



You seem tensed & too deeply strained,
Perhaps something crucial has happened,
With wrinkles on your upper face,
Towards me you gently approach,
Your stand gives the feel of a September breeze,
A priceless and bizarre experience

To design a beautiful pasquinade,
Would be a slang on your beauty,
You are the Sun’s first shine,
The oldest drop of Irish Wine,
An aristocratic exaggeration of delicacy,
You are the wind of serenity

I wonder why this sense of sadness,
Upon your delicate face?
Is it the disease that has restrained
Me unwillingly to my bed?
Don’t worry love, this isn't the moment,
When I shall bade attachments and faith..

I shall be back to life soon in a while,
Could you just stay near me all this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment