Sunday, September 13, 2015

Stereotyping 13

12/09/2015
Guwahati

I was ready for my best shot. I was sure to win. I saw towards him. Just like the last few times he was confident as always. I saw his eyes, there wasn't a pinch of fear in them. Perhaps he was a born champion. He never stared at my eyes, or rather I wasn't the person that he should have been afraid of. If he would have stared at my eyes he would have noticed immense fear in them. The fear of losing again. Finally I lost. Perhaps I wasn't prepared to give my best shot. I will try again the next time.



13/09/2015
Guwahati

I was fully prepared and ready for my best shot. Although he won the last few times, yet this time I was unbeatable. I am the champion. I lost just because its 13th, the unlucky day. Had it been any other day, I would have been holding the trophy and posing for pics.



It is strange how we blame a date for all the bad things that has happened to us. It is time to end this stereotype. 

No comments:

Post a Comment