Saturday, September 13, 2014

10 things to do before I die

  •  Have some children – I don’t have any plans to get married but I would obviously like to be a father. I would like to be the father to those children who roam around the nooks and corners of the city searching for hope & bread, having the ill-fate of not receiving the parental love and care. I wouldn’t die before adopting a few children.


  • Padhega India tabhi to Badhega India – I would also strive to work for the motto of Vajpayee Ji and that was enforced by Mr. Anurag Singh Thakur on 25th Dec 2013. I appreciate the motto of imparting education to the buds of the weaker section of the society and the objective of teaching them how to earn their own bread with dignity.


  • To spend all the money that I have earned – I see a lot of disappointed faces around me. Their disappointment makes my happiness disappear. If somewhere I could buy them some happiness, I would seriously do so.


  • To meet all the brothers of Indian Army and thank them – I always wanted to stand bold and guard the frontiers. I couldn’t because my physique didn’t permit me to do so. Before I die I would like to meet and thank every brother who has stood awake on dark winter nights on the frontiers guarding our territory and assuring us all a sound sleep.


  • Donate blood once again – Even before attending the proper age I donated blood. I was too crazy to work for humanity and even today I do so. Before I die I would like to donate blood one last time.


  • Design a better death – Before dying I would also seek the chance to design a better death for myself. I don’t want to die sick and complaining. I want a martyr’s death for myself.


  • Favourite cuisines – Before I die I would like to taste all my favourite cuisines for one last time. Those cuisines would include ample non-veg dishes, barbecue’s, Muglai in particular and a lot of sweets.


  • To meet Salman Khan once – I have always had one idol in my life - Mr. Salman Khan. His place for being my ideal isn’t because of his super hit movies but because of his act of philanthropy towards the weaker sections of the society. Before I die I just wish to meet him once.


 Submitted for Indispire

No comments:

Post a Comment