Monday, August 04, 2014

A Promise, by me and all




A call for my Motherland, my first love that I have known,
No fille lover’s tenderness I shall ever yearn,
No lesson other than patriotism I had ever learn,
No moral except sacrifice I shall ever teach,
Nationalism as my religion, I shall always preach.

Mother India, I shall also live the manner they did,
And shall take scars on my face upholding your dignity.

Appraising the sacrifice that all the martyr’s gave,
A promise we must take on their grave,
United in hands in hand, as we will walk across all land,
Fearless and brave we shall stand, victory we’ll understand.
Walking aloft we will promise to take along to all terrain,
The colours saffron, white and green.. whilst all pain.

Mother India, we shall also live the manner they did,
And shall take scars on our face upholding your dignity.

We shall live, merely not to follow the practice of human being,
But we shall live.. live to enjoy pain, anguish and suffering..

No comments:

Post a Comment