Sunday, November 24, 2013

Seeing Modi Ji


Seeing Vajpayee Ji

Modi Ji's Rally was scheduled to be at National Ground, Bengaluru on 28th April 2013. The same day I had a college trip to Mangalore. We were scheduled to leave at 9 PM and Modi Ji's rally was scheduled at 7 PM. I always wanted to see him once and hear him speak. I had already heard him several times over the National TV channel's but never saw him stand in front of my eyes and deliver his speech. I came to know from several friend's and associate's that he was a very determined orator. If needed, I was also ready to debar myself from the Mangalore trip.

I asked Syamanta, a good friend and a determined BJP youth whether he would accompany me to National Ground's. His answer was very obvious. We reached National Basvanagudi (1 KM from National ground) by 7 PM. The traffic jam from there didn't allow any vehicle to rush in towards National Ground. We left the auto and decided to march till National Ground. We had walked only a minute or two, that we heard his voice. We ran that whole road and saw thousand's of Banglorean's walking eagerly to see the national hero. We reached the ground and managed to stand just in front of his dice. I also had a few college friend's there who were also eager to hear his speech. I was astonished to see so many old men and women in their eighties, who were also there among the crowd to see the national leader. He must have something in his action, which attract's such a huge crowd.

It was a moment of lifetime for me to see him once. He was delivering his speech with full pace. He didn't need to boast anything about himself as the entire country knew what he had done till date and that every promise he makes, won't go in vain. I never saw any man with clarity of thought's. I also attended Vajpayee Ji's speech as a kid. Both men are dynamic and aimed towards society welfare with the clear motto of doing something good for our nation. I was flowed by his word's and motivated too. I never saw anyone more deliberate.

Vajpayee Ji had already attracted me towards BJP. After hearing Modi Ji I was sure, to live with BJP and to follow their call of 'COUNTRY FIRST, PARTY NEXT, SELF LAST'. India has only a handful of good leader's now, Modi Ji being on top of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment