Saturday, December 08, 2012

A promise from my Coffin..



All faces seem so familiar,
every friend is today depressed,
every eye is shedding a tear,
everyone's sad, whosoever present here..

A crowd full of sad faces,
yet I feel some absence,
everything today would have been perfect,
in the crowd if you were present..

Few strong hands pick me high,
to make me reach a world in the sky,
A good-bye I wish I could have said,
but I sleep sound in my bed of death..

I make a promise from my coffin,
I will wake up and walk till the end,
All I wait is for one voice,
open your lips and call my name..

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. Read my other blogs too. I would be happy for your comments and suggestions.

      Delete
  2. :( :( i knw! grt work... with such a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Read my other blogs too. I would be happy for your comments and suggestions.

      Delete